Votes
Adam Schellhammer
  • Brigantine, NJ
Votes |
Do you know Scott Rowe?

Adam Schellhammer
  • Brigantine, NJ
Posted Jul 22 2014, 17:14

I watched a webinar presented by a Steve Rowe who has an investment company out of Chicago.  Anyone have any info/thoughts on him or his company?

User Stats

Votes
Brie Schmidt
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jul 23 2014, 06:57

@Adam Schellhammer - here are a few previous threads about him

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/1310...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/79/topics/1035...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/12/topics/7614...

Second City Real Estate Logo

User Stats

Votes
Adam Schellhammer
  • Brigantine, NJ
Votes |
  • Brigantine, NJ
Replied Jul 23 2014, 07:57

Thank you Brie, I had my suspicions and I appreciate the links!  I was just curious if anyone else had come across this advert. 

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
NAYMike Watkins
  • Laurinburg, NC
Votes |
  • Laurinburg, NC
Replied Aug 23 2014, 12:37

I know Scott Rowe personally and is on his Renatus Team. You shouldn't Read forums that consist of people who never been with the company but people who are actually with the company. If you look at the BBB rating and Real Life people with the company you would see nothing but good things. Tons of people can speak on opinions and have something negative to say when they have never experienced something. What about the people who actually have. We have tons of success stories. So before you make a decision you should talk to people who actually are with the company. 

User Stats

Votes
Mary B.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Replied Aug 23 2014, 12:41

BBB is NOT a trusted source... 

Kudos,

Mary

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 10 2015, 08:29
Originally posted by @Adam Schellhammer:

Thank you Brie, I had my suspicions and I appreciate the links!  I was just curious if anyone else had come across this advert. 

Dear Adam,

I know Scott Rowe to be a man of integrity and great kindness toward others. I have met him at a Regional Training in Sacramento, where he was a key speaker. His down to earth manner, as well as his consistent display of personal interest in the success of other individuals, makes it very clear that I have chosen the best mentors in real estate investment possible. This high-caliber personality is woven throughout the fiber of Renatus.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 10 2015, 08:33
Originally posted by @Adam Schellhammer:

Dear Adam,

I know Scott Rowe to be a man of integrity and great kindness toward others. I have met him at a Regional Training in Sacramento, where he was a key speaker.  His down to earth manner, as well as his consistent display of personal interest in the success of other individuals, makes it very clear that I have chosen the best mentors in real estate investment possible.  This high-caliber personality is woven throughout the fiber of Renatus.

User Stats

Votes
Eugene Dixon
  • Arcadia, CA
Votes |
  • Arcadia, CA
Replied Mar 12 2015, 14:46

I just became an IMA for Renatus and Scott Rowe is one of my Mentors. I agree with Bonnie's statement about Mr. Rowe.  So far I have found him to be straight forward, has been consistent, and transparent.  Having said all of that, he is not the reason I made my decision to join the marketing team and purchase my education. He and the other mentors I have met merely confirmed that I had made a good decision.  I am participating in a Study Group that is held at Scott's office. Speaking of which, I need to end this post as I need to go study before tonight's study group session.  Bottom line is there are many paths to success. Renatus is not for everyone, so one must be diligent in making a decision to spend hard earned money. Just like you would for anything else in life. Hopefully I get a lot out of this community as well. Thanks, and stay focused on what matters to you! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 10 2015, 11:23

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Cooke
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 2 2016, 06:00

Hello Renatus team….am looking to join.  Can anyone provide me the name and number or email address of a tenured AIT certified member in the Austin, TX area?

Thank you…..

Tom C.   Austin, Texas

User Stats

Votes
John Hurel
  • Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 19 2016, 10:36

Thomas Cooke, i am new to Renatus, have you signe up yet?

User Stats

Votes
John Hurel
  • Port Richey, FL
Votes |
  • Port Richey, FL
Replied Nov 19 2016, 11:10
Originally posted by @Thomas Cooke:

Hello Renatus team….am looking to join.  Can anyone provide me the name and number or email address of a tenured AIT certified member in the Austin, TX area?

Thank you…..

Tom C.   Austin, Texas

Hey Scott , have you signed up yet with Renatus? If not i can assist with that.