Votes
Antonio Bodley
  • Alabama
Votes |
Is Jack Bosch just another phony?

Antonio Bodley
  • Alabama
Posted Mar 14 2012, 21:21

Has any one of you heard of Jack's Hidden Tax Sale Cash program? He explains the tax deed loophole where you can buy properties for $100 and make big profits doing nothing but collecting overages from the county after the tax auction is over. You may already know about this program. If not, just Google Hidden Tax Sale Cash.

Give it to me straight about this dude. Is everything that comes out of his mouth all fictional?

User Stats

Votes
Tim Winter
  • Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Mar 16 2019, 13:19

@Jay Hinrichs  Yes, as I mentioned in my post its not anything completely new, concept wise, that I feel warrants $1500 investment, but they do claim 6-15% response rate with their marketing, and they are target marketing non-tax defaults which they claim is 80% of their responses. That information to me would be worth some money, but not the price tag they are asking,

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied Mar 16 2019, 14:03
Originally posted by @Tim Winter:

@Jay Hinrichs  Yes, as I mentioned in my post its not anything completely new, concept wise, that I feel warrants $1500 investment, but they do claim 6-15% response rate with their marketing, and they are target marketing non-tax defaults which they claim is 80% of their responses. That information to me would be worth some money, but not the price tag they are asking,

marketing is marketing..  We build infill houses and market to lots all the time and have for years.. one of my bigger guys I fund has been sending the exact same letter for 25 years.. and he does a ton of business.  its more about the follow up and ability to transact quickly I think that sets folks apart and the fact your an agent your already way ahead of the average person on the street..

so have fun.  I grew up in the industry.. my Dad was a land man back in the 60s through the mid 80s..  think Glenn Garry Glenn Ross that's what I was raised with..  TRUE closers    

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • New to Real Estate
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jul 3 2019, 14:59

@Seth Williams what’s the other system that works

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Villanueva
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Jan 12 2021, 14:36

@Tim Winter

- Did you find the event helpful? I can’t convince myself to pay a grand for his “course” but I paid for the three day course since I am a newbie and have lots to learn. Is the three day course enough to start practicing the system or is he just dangling more carrots to squeeze out more money 

User Stats

Votes
Tim Winter
  • Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Broker
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Jan 13 2021, 08:54

Hi Daniel, 

I never bought the course, so I can't speak to the value. You have earie timing, as Mr Bosch talked at AZREIA meeting last night, and I'm taking his cashflowing with land workshop tonight at 6p MST. It was only $30 for the one night for members, so was a no brainer to see more of his numbers. I think you can join it from New York as a guest, as it's a virtual event. He's also doing a deeper dive this weekend for more but not interested in as you say putting that much money into it until I believe it'd be worth it. 

Not sure if BP will allow the link, but here's the direct link to the event tonight https://members.azreia.org/eve...

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Villanueva
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Jan 13 2021, 09:44

Thanks, yea I paid for the three days (here in Phoenix via azreia) so I was curious about others’ thoughts. 

User Stats

Votes
Evan Wells
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Jan 13 2021, 19:15

I just listened to his session tonight and while the strategy is definitely interesting, the presentation was almost entirely 1) Things you should already know if you're going to be any sort of real estate investor, and 2) Very high on the motivation/rah-rah to try to drive an emotional response, and very light on the 'brass tacks' of making this strategy actually produce profits (especially compared to the mobile home park guys that spoke over the summer--that was a no-BS presentation).

I'm signed up for the Saturday session so hopefully he'll start providing some real details there, but at this point it sounds perilously close to Guru-speak

User Stats

Votes
Justin Reed
  • Wholesaler
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
Replied Jan 15 2021, 11:58

I don't think he's a phony, but I went through all of his items and still felt like something was missing. I found Steven and Jill from Land Academy and they put all of the missing pieces in place for me. Now I'm a full-time investor and couldn't have done it without their education and continued support.

Plus - I think that you're leaving a lot of money on the table if you follow the Bosch system. I wouldn't have half of my deals if I did it his way. The LA way has brought me a lot more.