San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
Hello forum,
I was just wondering new and great (not necessarily free) ways to mass market promotions my Brokerage deals with. Most in my office are fairly new to computer marketing, so I wanted to me the first to share with them as many marketing ideas as I can. Any insight on my inquiry would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Lynel Charfauros
RC Legacy INC.
San Diego
Wholesaler · Largo, MD · Member since 2008 · 98 posts · 11 votes
18y
for mass marketing to a particular neighborhood nothing beats door hangers in my opinion. there are a number of vendors who can print them. pm me for recommendations if you don't know of any.
Homeowner · Carrollton , AL · Member since 2008 · 138 posts · 11 votes
18y
Here's a few online things you can do (which is what I am assuming you're looking for):
- craigslist
- pretty much any social networking site (i.e. myspace, facebook, etc.)
- google adwords, yahoo search marketing, microsoft ad center
- banner advertising on sites
- etc. etc.
Real Estate Coach · Oakton, VA · Member since 2008 · 695 posts · 43 votes
18y
Use direct mail, it is the best method out there (if you know how to put together a top notch sales letter) and use sources like www.melissadata.com and www.listsource.com
Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2008 · 691 posts · 12 votes
18y
Have you guys ever tried Post-it notes? I heard that they can be veruy effective - you can buy ones that have printed message ion them , or do an "ugly" post-it that looks, or is, hand written, with a call to action, as if you just stopped by the house and left a friendly post-it saying you are interested in buying their house. One CD I have mentioned you can hire a flyer guy who is already being paid to place pizza delivery flyers, and pay them a certain amount to place your post-it as well, while they are at it. I know you like direct mail, but what do you think of this, primo-coach?
Real Estate Coach · Oakton, VA · Member since 2008 · 695 posts · 43 votes
18y
Mike,
These work well, because a person can easily throw away your letter, but when something is stuck to their front door they always take the time to look at it.
To find someone to put these out for you, I would place an ad on craigslist.com. Also, if you network with folks at your local REIA's you will be able to find someone who can put out notes, flyers, and signs for you.
Real Estate Coach · Thornton, CO · Member since 2008 · 55 posts · 3 votes
18y
I agree with Jason about Postcards. They are still very effective if done correctly.
1) Make sure you have a quality list - VERY important
2) Send out creative postcards that get their attention
3) Send people to a personalized landing page that talks specifically about their house (or at least mentions their name and address on it)
These techniques can dramatically improve your response rates.
Charlotte, NC · Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes
18y
The Post It note is an interesting one I had never heard of before.
Don't forget about doing an e-newsletter as well and maybe some eblast as fillers between issues. With the postcards and doorhangers it is a good idea to add something on them, discreet and only you have to know what it means, that will allow you to keep track of where people are coming / being referred from when they do contact you.