Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • West Orange, NJ
Votes |
What Should I Sell This For??? Can I Get a Pro Answer?

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • West Orange, NJ
Posted Dec 14 2012, 18:23

Hi guys and girls,

So I have a pretty great deal. It's in a very desirable town and neighborhood. It's a 3 Br 2 ba and the lowest comp in the area is $335K and everything is averaging about 350ish. It needs new plumbing throughout, a new roof, kitchen update, 2 baths updated, floors and paint. The floor in one of the rooms is also slightly slanted. I don't know repairs but I estimated and hope 80K would cover that work and anything else necessary. It doesn't need to be gutted to the studs. I just want to know what I should sell this deal for. I could go with the 70% minus repairs formula and sell it for about $150K (that's also using the lowest comp and not considering that everything in this house will be brand new, a rehabber could probably pull the higher 350K) but at that number I'm making an insane amount of money for a wholesale, although I've heard of people making these profits on wholesale deals before. I just would like to know because even at the 150K mark, the rehabber is still going to have about a $105K spread before he pays everyone, I would think on a worst case he would pocket $60K after the transaction is done. Any advice is appreciated everyone. Thanks.

Loading replies...