Steve R.
  • Buffalo, NY
Votes |
Few Basic Questions: Contracts/ Title Company/ Investors

Steve R.
  • Buffalo, NY
Posted Sep 2 2014, 09:16

Hello all:

Just wanted to say this is a great forum, with a large number of highly knowledgeable individuals.  I am just slightly confused on a few parts of the wholesaling process.  I would greatly appreciate some input from anyone with experience; I am trying to learn as much as possible about the process.

1. Once you get the seller to sign the contract, do you "the buyer" keep that contract and bring it to the title company? Does the seller get a copy as well, or is there only one copy of the P&S agreement?

2.  When the house is under contract, how do you go about showing the property to a potential buyer?  I've seen on some contracts that seller must be given 24 hours notice, etc. prior to bringing a viewer into the home.  How do you typically go about it with your deals?

3. What if the house currently has a tenant living there?  They don't need to do anything until the property actually "sells", is that correct?  As in they can still live there even if I have the property under contract?

4.  Once the end-investor signs the assignment of contract, do I just bring that to the title company as well, and they take care of it from there?

Thank you, I appreciate any input or answers!

Loading replies...