Detroit again!

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2013 · 178 posts · 225 votes
    11y

    I provide property management services to clients in Metro Detroit. However I have pulled out of providing these services to most neighborhoods in Detroit.  The houses are in too poor condition and the clients that ask me to manage their homes don't have any money to fix them and the rents are too low.  I like downtown Detroit and own 2 buildings in downtown, but I don't see a future in most of the neighborhoods.

  • Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 900 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    What areas of Detroit should we stay away from, or let me rephrase, what areas are safe in Detroit?

  • Rental Property Investor · Madrid, Spain · Member since 2014 · 134 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    @Stewart Beal 

     could you please let us know which areas do you think are safe and which ones you cover? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.