Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
3y
Go to investor REIA meetups. Plenty of people there it seems wanting to Bird Dog. Not sure that works well, not sure it works at all, but I've met plenty of people with no money, that like driving for dollars. You might also look of deal machine and some of their videos. Their software seems to work well for this activity.
Hi. Thank you for following my request. I need cooperation for the following: 1- Finding off-market deals 2- Visiting the desired properties with buyers And...
Go to investor REIA meetups. Plenty of people there it seems wanting to Bird Dog. Not sure that works well, not sure it works at all, but I've met plenty of people with no money, that like driving for dollars. You might also look of deal machine and some of their videos. Their software seems to work well for this activity.
Thank you for following up on my request and for your guidance