Pre-Probate & Probate, Expireds

Pre-Probate & Probate, Expireds

Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 1 vote

Looking for suggestions on the best companies to obtain pre-probate & probate leads as well as expireds. There are so many options I thought others could share their suggestions. 

Thank you! 

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Perry Hall, MD · Member since 2016 · 588 posts · 600 votes
3y

Foreclosures Daily. I'll PM you a POC.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Perry Hall, MD · Member since 2016 · 588 posts · 600 votes
    3y

    Foreclosures Daily. I'll PM you a POC.

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    What city are you looking for leads?   Sometimes there are local companies that don't service nationwide.

  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Bruce Lynn:

    What city are you looking for leads?   Sometimes there are local companies that don't service nationwide.


     I Bruce, thanks for the note. I am located in Ulster County, NY but was thinking of doing several counties here in the Hudson Valley of New York. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    I think foreclosuresdaily has them all.  For probate and pre-probate, you might try MTI Mike Torres.  He is out of CA, so not sure if he has NY leads or not.

  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 50 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jon K.:

    Foreclosures Daily. I'll PM you a POC.


     Info please
    TY

  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 50 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Charles Sanchis:
    Quote from @Bruce Lynn:

    What city are you looking for leads?   Sometimes there are local companies that don't service nationwide.


     I Bruce, thanks for the note. I am located in Ulster County, NY but was thinking of doing several counties here in the Hudson Valley of New York. 


     Hi, 

    I am working out of neighboring Sullivan county 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.