Help! Real Estate Broker needs help finding broker price opinion companies.

Help! Real Estate Broker needs help finding broker price opinion companies.

Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 3 votes

Hi, I'm a licensed real estate broker in Arizona and Florida and I'm considering doing broker price opinions again.  I have done well over a few thousand of these in the past but I stopped doing them about 8 years ago.  Do lenders still order broker price opinions, or are they just ordering appraisals and using automated valuations in lieu of BPO's.  If they are still being used does any one have an idea of the pay range for standard drive by BPO's and interior BPO's? Also,    I'm trying to find a list of good companies that need broker price opinions completed. Can anyone recommend some good companies? I used to use Corel Logic and Land Safe but it appears they know longer are in the business.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

1Reply
22 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.