Eastern New Mexico Real Estate (Clovis, Portales, Cannon AFB)

Eastern New Mexico Real Estate (Clovis, Portales, Cannon AFB)

Real Estate Broker · Clovis, NM · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 6 votes

Hello, my name is Charlie Corn. I am a real estate broker in Eastern New Mexico (Clovis, Portales, Cannon AFB). I was unable to locate any professionals in this area doing a regular search so I would like to introduce myself to anyone who may be on the lookout for real estate services, or a good conversation! I am a licensed broker, as well as an investor and enthusiast. Please give me a holler if you are in the area and interested in talking about local real estate! Thank you. 

1Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.