Seeking investor friendly RE Agent in Daytona Beach

Seeking investor friendly RE Agent in Daytona Beach

Shane HuckstadtPro Member
Investor · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
We're planning on relocating from IL to the Daytona Beach, Florida (Ormond Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna) area this summer. I'm headed to DAB mid-April to look at some potential personal homes, but I'd also like to look at potential investment properties. We may end up building our own home in Port Orange, so we might consider buying a condo on the beach to live in until the house is complete, and then use the condo as either long term or vacation rental. Also interested in buy and hold for long term rentals on the mainland if we can find some good neighborhoods. We own 2 rentals in IL, so we're already investing, but since we'll be new to the Daytona area I'd to work with someone who'll know the idiosyncrasies of the investment market in the area. We're planning on expanding our investments quite a bit when we move, so if I find the right person I'd love to have someone we'll continue to work with. Thanks for any and all recommendations!
0Reply
29 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello  there, is I am from Port St Lucie Florida which is around 2 hours south front Daytona, 

    I am a wholesaler and a real estate agent. Something I have really good deals on my hands, I But I had move around 40 properties total 

    I was born and and raised in Costa Rica, en let me know if I can help...  

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Hi Shane, My wife and I just moved to St Petersburg last June and are from Long Lake Il! I know you will be quite a distance from me but I can still send you MLS listings via email for your search in your desired area. If you find something I can then have a colleague show you the property. I hold my real estate license at Keller Williams. Good luck!
  • New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Hi Shane,

    My wife and I are local wholesalers in the Volusia County area and also lead the Volusia CFRI  investor county group.   We love to help you in anyway we can.  Currently we have 3 cash flowing properties in our inventory that you might be interested, also we can hook you up with a few great Real Estate Investor friendly agents.   

    Have a blessed day,

    Josh and Marlena Dates

  • Tom CooperPro Member
    Investor · Port Orange, FL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hello Shane,

    I've lived in Port Orange for 30 years and a local investor. My wife, Alice Cooper is real estate agent with Adams Cameron. She's one of the top producers in this area and specializes in Port Orange and New Smyrna. She sold 80 plus properties in 2015 and works with many investors as well. Please let me know if we can help you in any way. You can contact me via Bigger Pockets. You can contact my wife by Searching Alice Cooper Port Orange on the internet. Good luck on your move!

    - Tom Cooper 

  • Investor · Wonder Lake, IL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    How's the search going?  Have you found a place to live yet?  I actually live in Wonder Lake, IL but I do come across some great deals in the Daytona area.  Let me know if your still looking.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.