Mortgage professionals: Can I pick your brain for 15 mins? Building a tool

Mortgage professionals: Can I pick your brain for 15 mins? Building a tool

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey guys, I'm building a software startup focused on streamlining mortgage origination management, and I'd love to connect with industry professionals to understand your actual needs and challenges.

Would anyone be willing to chat for a quick 15-minute call to share your perspective on some specific aspects of mortgage origination? I'm particularly interested in learning about:

* How your team handles high-volume periods and where manual workflows create bottlenecks

* How recent market conditions (rising rates, margin pressure) have affected your business

* Common borrower complaints and how you address them

This is purely for research, I want to make sure we're building something that actually solves real problems for professionals like you. In exchange for your time, I'm happy to share our findings about industry trends once we've completed our research.

If you’re open to chatting, drop a comment or DM me, would massively appreciate it.

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.