95% refinance loan without LMI for investor mortgage currently 5.2% variable

95% refinance loan without LMI for investor mortgage currently 5.2% variable

Kuta, Bali · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have a joint mortgage with my business partner, with $256,650 owing on the loan, I need to encompass $55000 into a refinance. My partner works full time on a decent salary. We receive $400 pw rent from the property and I'm an Entrepeneur hopefully about to sell a future business food franchise. Does anyone know a lender that would take an Australian mortgage to 95% plus LMI so that the $330k property can retain a $313k mortgage so all debts get sorted into one monthly interest only repayment that the rent would cover. Ie still have to be under 6% 

Have tried every avenue  but being an Entrepeneur living in Bali has not helped my cause

Cheers

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.