Bronx, NY deal looking for financing

Bronx, NY deal looking for financing

Investor · Bronx NY · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 9 votes
Hello BP As you must know i'm working on my first investment deal I don't want to wholesale the deal I'm looking to do a fix and flip but I need financing. I don't have funds for a conventional loan which is 25% aka 60k so I'm considering hard money or some other form of financing. The property needs a complete renovation any suggestions BP?
0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 90 posts · 43 votes
    11y

    If you're looking to flip the deal, you can email me as I'm a buyer.  Sorry, not looking to lend at this time.  Best of luck

  • Missouri City, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    10y
    David Kosiorek Hey David. Are you looking yo buy properties in Bronx County? If so I'd would it be ok to contact you as soon as I find a discounted property?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.