Binghamton NY, Property Maintenance/Handyman Service

Binghamton NY, Property Maintenance/Handyman Service

Rental Property Investor · Montrose, PA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Good morning “Upstate” crew,

I originally posted this in the wrong thread (I think) so I’m reposting this in the Upstate NY group to better target the Binghamton area. I know Binghamton is considered the southern tier but there isn’t a southern tier discussion.

I'm a local investor here in Binghamton NY. I manage my own rentals and I also do all my own handyman/maintenance repairs. I was just wondering if anybody else who invests in the Binghamton area, local or not, was in need of a handyman and or maintenance man. I can do all the basic things like lawn maintenance, snow removal, painting etc, and some electrical and plumbing. The only thing I won't do are repairs that require an actual plumber or electrician.

As a landlord here in Binghamton, I know it's hard to find someone to respond to calls or do miscellaneous repairs in a timely manner and without breaking the bank. I'm just throwing this out there to see if there is a need. If this does interest you please feel free to reach out!

Have a blessed day,

Mason

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.