Looking for a GC recommendation in the Scranton / Olyphant area (NEPA)

Olyphant, PennsylvaniaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for a GC recommendation in the Scranton / Olyphant area (NEPA)

Rental Property Investor · Asunción, Paraguay · Member since 2026 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Hey all,

I picked up a property in Olyphant (Lackawanna County) that needs a full renovation and I'm looking for a solid general contractor in the Scranton / NEPA area to bid it out.

It's a 3 bed 1 bath, about 1,400 sq ft, so a complete interior rehab. Roof was just done, so that part is covered.

I invest out of state so I'm looking for someone who has worked with investors before, understands flip and rental level finishes, and is good with communication and photo updates. Licensed (PA HIC) and insured is a must.

If you've worked with someone in that area you trust, I'd really appreciate a name or an intro. Happy to connect offline too.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
61 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.