Real Estate Jobs & Property Classifieds Forum

Looking to partner with a private investors for a new development project
Classifieds
Thornton, Colorado
Looking to partner with a private investors for a new development project

Hello, I'm new to BiggerPockets. I have a project I am trying to launch, and all the pieces are ready to go, except I need help with funding (seeking private investors). FYI: I have an option to buy a 2-acre lot, I have pre-approval's from the city, and preliminary numbers to build approximately ...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Property Manager (Central Oregon)
Classifieds
Bend, Oregon
Property Manager (Central Oregon)

Most property management roles come with plenty of responsibility and limited influence. We're looking for a Property Manager in Central Oregon who wants a greater voice in the decisions that drive property performance. At Kirkland Capital Group, we're building our asset and property management p...

HaveJob
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for Lender, DSCR Loan Quotes
Classifieds
Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News Metro
Looking for Lender, DSCR Loan Quotes

Good morning, I am doing a 1031 exchange from 1 STR to 2-3 SFH LTR and looking for lenders for DSCR loan quotes servicing Yorktown and Newport News VA areas. Purchase prices will be 200-350k for each property with LTV’s around 60-70%. Excellent credit.

WantProfessionalsLender
DMV investors: spend less time rebuilding county property data
Classifieds
Alexandria, Virginia
DMV investors: spend less time rebuilding county property data

I’m Hassan, founder of CueDeed. I built it after seeing how much investor time disappears into separate county websites, incompatible files, duplicate records, inconsistent information, and outdated entries that still require local verification. CueDeed brings public property records from across ...

HaveService
0 votes0 Replies
Ground-Up New Construction Financing for Real Estate Investors
Classifieds
Ground-Up New Construction Financing for Real Estate Investors

Planning a ground-up build or infill project? I help real-estate investors explore new construction financing through Luxe Private Investments. If you're getting a project ready, let's review the plans, construction budget, timeline and projected completed value to see which financing options may...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Short-Term Rental Purchase Loans up to 85% LTV for Real Estate Investors
Classifieds
Short-Term Rental Purchase Loans up to 85% LTV for Real Estate Investors

Buying a short-term rental? I help investors finance Airbnb and VRBO-style purchases through Luxe Private Investments, with options up to 85% LTV on eligible purchases. These loans are based on the property's rental income (DSCR), so you don't need to send tax returns or pay stubs. If you're unde...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for investment friendly agent in the triangle area, NC.
Classifieds
Raleigh, North Carolina
Looking for investment friendly agent in the triangle area, NC.

Hi, My wife and I are looking for an investment-friendly real estate agent in Raliegh or the triangle area to start our real estate investing journey. We’re looking for someone who understands investment properties (including the BRRRR strategy), cash flow, and numbers—not just traditional home b...

WantProfessionalsAgent
Old Town Alexandria, VA — STR / MTR / LTR Opportunity | $775,000
Classifieds
Alexandria, Virginia
Old Town Alexandria, VA — STR / MTR / LTR Opportunity | $775,000

$775,000 | 2BR / 2BA | 1,125 SF | 3,382 SF LOT | NO HOA Rare Old Town investment opportunity with an unusually large lot, exceptional Metro access, and multiple ways to monetize the property. View the listing here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/245-Buchanan-St-Alexandria-VA-22314/192120181_z...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
Hiring Remote Sales Development Representative for High Ticket Offer
Classifieds
Hiring Remote Sales Development Representative for High Ticket Offer

Company Description S8 Acquisition is a real estate company specializing in the acquisition, management, and tenant placement of Section 8 properties. The firm is dedicated to delivering secure, affordable housing solutions while maximizing returns for property owners and investors. S8 Acquisitio...

HaveJob
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for someone to takeover property (turnkey almost)
Classifieds
Kansas City, Missouri
Looking for someone to takeover property (turnkey almost)

Hi! I do not live in the state where the property is and while it was good while I had a tenant, it seems more complicated with getting the property turned and rented. I was hoping someone could purchase the property off me with very little left to do(finishing touches). I’m willing to work numbe...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
New Investor In Birmingham, Looking to Connect
Classifieds
Birmingham, Alabama
New Investor In Birmingham, Looking to Connect

Hi all, I'm looking for my first rental in the Birmingham area, and am working on building a strong local team. I would like to connect with investors and investor-friendly agents in the area, especially those who have familiarity with JCHA/HABD housing authorities and BRRRR experience here. What...

WantProfessionalsAgent
Fresh Price Drop!! Hancock / Washington County Rancher | 2,256 Approx Total Sq Ft |
Classifieds
Columbia, Maryland
Fresh Price Drop!! Hancock / Washington County Rancher | 2,256 Approx Total Sq Ft |

FRESH PRICE DROP!!! Hancock / Washington County Rancher | 2,256 Approx Total Sq Ft | 1.86 Acres | Large 2-Story Detached Garage | Mountain Views-12 Minute Drive to Berkeley Springs (NOT IN MLS) Sold Sight Unseen-No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer QUICK CLOSE!!! Rare Hancoc...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for a reliable ongoing short-term lending partner
Classifieds
Looking for a reliable ongoing short-term lending partner

I’m an active real estate investor with consistent inbound off-market opportunities where sellers are open to Cash + Upside, or two-step, structured cash offers. I recently executed my first deal using this strategy. We completed the first closing, listed the property within four days, and it’s a...

WantProfessionalsLender
Small MHPs, 1031 buyer, need to identify properties
Classifieds
Small MHPs, 1031 buyer, need to identify properties

I recently sold a property and am doing a 1031 exchange. I’m looking for deals in another mobile home park. I’m open to a partnership (tenant-in-common structure), or I’d be happy to pay an assignment fee or finder’s fee for the right deal. My buy box: Price: $380k to $900k Mostly tenant-owned ho...

WantPartners
GroundVerity — Organized Property Research for Johnston County Investors
Classifieds
GroundVerity — Organized Property Research for Johnston County Investors

I’m building GroundVerity, a property-research company focused on making local public-record research easier to organize and use. Our first market is Johnston County, NC. The current GroundVerity report brings together information such as: delinquent-tax history parcel and ownership data county-a...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
AI-Generated Syndication Documents: What Looks Fine That Isn't
Classifieds
AI-Generated Syndication Documents: What Looks Fine That Isn't

By Kim Lisa Taylor, Esq., Kim Lisa Taylor, Esq., is the founder and managing attorney of Syndication Attorneys, PLLC. She has guided entrepreneurs through hundreds of securities offerings totaling more than $5 billion. She is the author of two best-selling books on raising capital, How to Legally...

HaveProfessionalsLawyer
0 votes0 Replies
Any fix&flip investors near Carmel Valley, CA? (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara)
Classifieds
San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara Metro
Any fix&flip investors near Carmel Valley, CA? (San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara)

I'm wholesaling a fixer in Carmel Valley. Beautiful home, kinda big, requires some work but could be an enormous payout. I work with Greenwood Fixers out of OC. Price: $2,000,000 Est. Repairs: $250,000 ARV: $2,900,000 If you want to view the property and pictures, go to my profile and check out m...

HaveProduct
Where new MHP listings showed up in the last 30 days, and what they're asking
Classifieds
Where new MHP listings showed up in the last 30 days, and what they're asking

Full disclosure up front: I built DealGro, a free tool that emails buyers new listings that match their buy box. No link here, per BP rules. It's on my profile if anyone wants it. Because the tool checks Crexi and a dozen-plus park broker sites every morning, I can see where new park listings act...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
I'm looking to sell to a seller financing buyer
Classifieds
Memphis, Tennessee
I'm looking to sell to a seller financing buyer

I have property located in Ripley, TN. It is a 2 bed 1 bath that rents for $850 per month. I'm looking to seller finance to an investor interested in seller financing. How can I find a buyer for this? I know many are interested in seller financing, but I'm not sure where to find them.

HaveProduct
Fund of Funds Sounds Easy in the Coaching Program. Here's What They Leave Out.
Classifieds
Fund of Funds Sounds Easy in the Coaching Program. Here's What They Leave Out.

By Kim Lisa Taylor Kim Lisa Taylor, Esq., is the founder and managing attorney of Syndication Attorneys, PLLC. She has guided entrepreneurs through hundreds of securities offerings totaling more than $5 billion. She is the author of two best-selling books on raising capital, How to Legally Raise ...

HaveProfessionalsLawyer
0 votes0 Replies
Chicago GC looking for a private lender
Classifieds
Chicago, Illinois
Chicago GC looking for a private lender

Hey everyone. I am a licensed general contractor here in Chicago and I'm starting to move into buying and flipping properties myself instead just being on the rehab side. I already have a solid crew and subs I trust. Im building on the financial side now and want to meet private lenders not inste...

WantProfessionalsLender
Building investor list
Classifieds
Cleveland, Ohio
Building investor list

I’m building out my acquisition pipeline in Cleveland and looking to connect with active investors before I start sending opportunities. I’ll be sourcing both on-market and off-market deals, primarily SFR flips and rental opportunities. If you’re actively buying, send me your target ZIP codes, fl...

HaveService
Need a PR lender who can close a condo purchase by Oct 14 — DSCR or commercial
Classifieds
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Need a PR lender who can close a condo purchase by Oct 14 — DSCR or commercial

Hi all , first post in a while. I'm hoping someone with boots on the ground in Puerto Rico can point me in the right direction. We own a condo already in PR, so we're not new to buying on the island. We have a second condo under contract with a hard close date of October 14. We spent the last six...

WantProfessionalsLender
QUICK CLOSE!!! Silver Spring / Montgomery County 3-Level Townhouse | As-Is Comp Sold
Classifieds
QUICK CLOSE!!! Silver Spring / Montgomery County 3-Level Townhouse | As-Is Comp Sold

QUICK CLOSE!!! SILVER SPRING / MONTGOMERY COUNTY 3-LEVEL TOWNHOUSE | AS-IS COMP SOLD 335K | ONLY 305K (NOT IN MLS) To view our current inventory please click this link: https://www.marketprodeals.com/properties/ALL/ Sold Sight Unseen-No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Exce...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
💵 Get $500 Back at Closing!! Every Loan Program. Every Deal! 💵
Classifieds
💵 Get $500 Back at Closing!! Every Loan Program. Every Deal! 💵

Every Loan Program. Every Deal. You Get $500 Back at Closing!! For a limited time, Receive $500 Back at Closing when you close a loan with CCF. Why Investors Choose Coastal Capital Funding ✅ Fast Closings ✅ Reliable Funding ✅ Investor-Focused Lending ✅ Competitive Loan Programs ✅ Dedicated Team f...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies