CONTRACTORS Atlanta Georgia

CONTRACTORS Atlanta Georgia

Management · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello fellow investors

I'm looking for a few contractors that are good at either rehabs or building a homes. Any referrals you've used or know of is greatly appreciated.

thanks so much

0Reply
19 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 978 posts · 985 votes
    10y

    Depending on where, we may be able to help.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Aaron, I have tried contacting your company twice, no response to either request.

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 978 posts · 985 votes
    10y

    Lucy - I got your email Sunday night at 8:30. Our office manager is out of town, so I'm playing double duty. I will get back to you today.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    thanks.

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 978 posts · 985 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Tracht:

    @Aaron McGinnis do you want to bid a renovation project over in the Washington Park area?  

     No offense intended, but we don't work in/around West End =)

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi @Robert G. I'm looking for contractor for a project in Atlanta. Did you find any contractor you can recommend?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.