New Bedford, MA General Contractor for 203K

New Bedford, MA General Contractor for 203K

New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes

I am looking for a referral for General Contractors who can work on a large ($100K?) rehab in New Bedford.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I am also looking for a 203K Consultant that will work in New Bedford. The online lists I have found all seem outdated and indicate that there are none in the local area.

  • New Bedford, MA · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Hi Scott,

    Just sent you a friend request with some info on a contractor.

    Hope it helps!

    Best

  • Nicholas D.Pro Member
    Investor · New Bedford, MA · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed looking for a contractor? I remember last time we spoke in private message regarding the market and availability in New Bedford, MA. Do you have a property under agreement? If so, I am glad to hear my friend. Currently on the search for a list of contractors myself. I have on that I have used for quotes, and have heard nothing but good things about. I also recommended him to another friend. I am not sure specifically if he completes work on 203K projects, but would be glad to help and hear about how you are making out.

    Good Luck!

  • New to Real Estate · Fairhaven, MA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 14 votes
    11mo

    Bumping this thread in search for a GC in New Bedford that can help with rehab estimates.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.