Contractor Referrals for West End, Atlanta, GA

Contractor Referrals for West End, Atlanta, GA

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 8 votes

I'm looking for some referrals to contractors that service the West End neighborhood of Atlanta, GA.  I'm primarily into single family residences and the scope of my rehabs are generally cosmetic with new flooring, kitchen, baths, and some floor plan reconfiguration.


Thanks for any info!

~Sean

0Reply
34 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hey @Sean Rosenbaum! Yes, I've got a referral for you. I'm DMing you now.

  • Chris BrownPro Member
    Investor · Locust Grove, GA · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    hey guys,

    I realize this thread is a bit dated, but I’m hoping to tap into your local insights. I’m currently looking for a couple of contractors to bid on a fixer-upper project in Locust Grove, GA.
    If you have any recommendations, I’d really appreciate it—thanks in advance!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.