Looking for a lender in Puerto Rico

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Seattle WA · Member since 2025 · 212 posts · 33 votes
1y

I do investment loans in puerto rico.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • AJ WongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Oregon & California Coast · Member since 2022 · 822 posts · 696 votes
    1y

    A great company I used to work with NMB has closed 30-40 loans in Puerto Rico the past year or so. Check in with @Joseph Chiofalo

    Sesemi | STR Brokers powered by Fathom Realty 516 Reviews
    • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
      1y
      Quote from @AJ Wong:

      A great company I used to work with NMB has closed 30-40 loans in Puerto Rico the past year or so. Check in with @Joseph Chiofalo

      Thanks. I will definitely check them out.
  • Lender · Seattle WA · Member since 2025 · 212 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    I do investment loans in puerto rico.

    • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Quinton Brown:

      I do investment loans in puerto rico.

      Hello.  Can you please send me any details about a possible loan?
    • Aaron T.Pro Member
      Developer · Aguada, PR · Member since 2014 · 927 posts · 279 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Quinton Brown:

      I do investment loans in puerto rico.


       Do you make loans for laundromats or self storage in PR?

  • Lender · Seattle WA · Member since 2025 · 212 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    @Aaron T. yes we do all commercial. laundromats, self storage, carwash. etc. send me a message, about the deal you need funding for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.