Selling my turnkey STR project near Helen,GA

Selling my turnkey STR project near Helen,GA

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm considering selling my Oakey Mountain Mirror House property and wanted to share it here first with people who understand STR potential.

The property sits on 10 acres near Helen, GA and Lake Burton. It features a fully built-out mirror-style container home with an expansive architectural deck, sauna, cold plunge, outdoor shower, cedar hot tub, and a strong wellness-focused aesthetic. It’s positioned more as an experience than a traditional cabin stay.

I’ve operated it for about 1.5 years. Last year it was booked roughly 80 percent of the year with minimal optimization. There’s clear room to increase ADR, refine revenue management, and expand marketing. Financials available for serious inquiries.

I recently subdivided the land with plans to add four additional unique builds, leaning into a boutique wellness retreat concept. The infrastructure and vision are already in motion, but I’m currently going all in on a CPG startup and simply don’t have the bandwidth to scale this properly.

This is ideal for:

• An STR operator looking for a stabilized asset with expansion upside

• Someone wanting to build a small wellness retreat brand

• An investor who sees the value in unique experiential properties on acreage

The right operator could significantly increase profitability and execute on the additional builds.

Happy to share details, revenue numbers, and discuss structure with an NDA and POF

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1289040278110054662?unique_shar...

0Reply
35 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephen QuesinberryBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cumming, GA · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 157 votes
    7mo

    Very impressive! I may have a few clients that might have some interest depending on the price point. Let me know. 

    Cornerstone Real Estate Partners
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.