Looking for a mentor

Looking for a mentor

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Looking to get out of F&B management and into RE investing. I know, great time.  

I am looking for an experienced investor with an interest in mentoring a rookie.  

0Reply
65 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    5mo

    @Brian Kaufman

    hi Brian. i would not "look for a mentor."  i would just go to meetups and network.

    hope this helps

    • Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes
      5mo
      Quote from @Nicholas L.:

      @Brian Kaufman

      hi Brian. i would not "look for a mentor."  i would just go to meetups and network.

      hope this helps


       Appreciate the heads up.  Is Meatup still a functioning networking site for stuff like  this?

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5mo

    I'd look for meet ups and networking groups on Facebook groups. I've always had good luck with those groups. You can also see if anyone wants to meet in coffee.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.