Looking for recommendation for investor friendly contractors in Delco

Looking for recommendation for investor friendly contractors in Delco

John P BeckerBusiness Member
Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP Community,

I'm starting to ramp up my investment property work here in Delco and am on the hunt for reliable and investor-friendly contractors. I'm looking for folks who understand the need for cost-effectiveness, efficiency, and speed – basically, someone who gets the investor mindset.

I know that some of you might have your go-to people and are hesitant to share the gold, and I totally understand that! But if you've had a positive experience with a contractor in Delco who is good with investment projects (big or small), and you're feeling generous, I'd be incredibly grateful for a recommendation.

Even if you're a little hesitant to shout their name from the rooftops, feel free to DM me if you prefer. Any leads would be a huge help as I build my network here.

Thanks in advance for your insights! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

John Becker

The Running Realtor

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.