I’m currently working on a residential deal in New York and exploring creative financing options. The property has solid equity and a clear exit strategy.
I’m looking to connect with someone experienced in:
• Co-signing structures
• Private lending
• Short-term funding with a defined payoff/refi plan
I can share full deal details privately.
If you have experience with these types of partnerships, I’d appreciate connecting.
I’m currently working on a residential deal in New York and exploring creative financing options. The property has solid equity and a clear exit strategy.
I’m looking to connect with someone experienced in:
• Co-signing structures
• Private lending
• Short-term funding with a defined payoff/refi plan
I can share full deal details privately.
If you have experience with these types of partnerships, I’d appreciate connecting.
Thank you!
Hello Christina,
Welcome to BiggerPockets! You came to a great place to find partners. I'd recommend using the search feature to find previous forum posts from NY investors looking for deals. Find their contact information and let them know you found them on BP and you a have a deal to share.
If you share more information about the deal here (without giving away all details) you may have an easier time attracting investors. Reason being, many folks set up keyword alerts for locations (i.e. Brooklyn, Harlem, Queens, Bronx, etc.) and property types (retail commercial, multifamily, etc). You can set up your own keyword alerts to receive notifications each time a potential partner/investor posts something of interest in these forums.
You can also find recent deals in the same area and look up the purchaser OR contact the realtor they worked with (if applicable).