Looking for a contractor for a complete gut and reno

JobJob Opportunity
Classifieds

Looking for a contractor for a complete gut and reno

Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes

A seller just accepted my offer and I am looking for a qualified contractor to provide me with a quote on a 2nd-floor gut and reno in Bronx, NY. Also, the roof needs to be redone. Inspection has already been completed.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2011 · 193 posts · 322 votes
    5y

    @George Martinez I also have two contractors I can recommend. One I have used over the years for small things but he does do gut rhinos, the other was referred to me by my coworker and her place turned out great... his pictures and correspondence has been really good as well. Message me if you want their info

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.