CPA LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE RELATED POSITION

CPA LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE RELATED POSITION

Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 3 votes

Hi, my name is Adam and I am interested in an accounting position with a real estate company or any other accounting positions relating to the real estate field. I am located in Long Island, NY but am open to a remote role. 

I am a licensed CPA with a degree in accounting and 5 years of experience in a mid size public accounting firm. I currently own 1 property and feel that a job in the real estate industry can help me as I grow my portfolio. I am proficient in QuickBooks and Lacerte tax software and am quick to learn other programs as well. 

I have experience in the following and more:

•Preparing and reviewing tax returns for businesses and individuals

•Monthly bookkeeping and issuing of financial statements 

•Preparing and reviewing payroll and sales tax returns

•Tax planning and meeting with clients monthly to discuss their financial situation 

•Responding to federal and state correspondence relating to tax controversy matters

I would love to answer any questions and discuss any positions that are available. Thank you for your time.

0Reply
16 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.