Kansas City Real Estate Investor Concierge Program

Kansas City Real Estate Investor Concierge Program

Real Estate Broker · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 537 posts · 292 votes

After a few years of spinning my wheels, chasing down deals, analyzing properties and talking to countless individuals - I wanted to put together something to truly assist those investors who had some capital and are serious.  I started the program in January 2022 - so far there are four investors who have joined and each of them have landed at least one deal here in the Kansas City market.

The goal was to bring more VALUE to my customers & clients...  Deals were going too fast.  The cost of material and labor has gone up significantly.  We're coming across solid leads every single week but most of the buyers I'd talked to didn't seem to have the knowledge, ability nor confidence to pull the trigger quickly enough.

I was getting tired of it and I could sense the frustration coming from buyers.  I'd reviewed hundreds of deals and put thousands of miles on my vehicles.  All for what?  A handful of closed deals and some valuable experience is mostly what came of it.

What I'd found was that finding and helping these investors close the deal wasn't quite enough.  From there - attempting to hand these buyers off to a contractor and then a property manager simply didn't set well with me.  So I decided to do more.  Hence the concierge program.

Being an investor myself, I knew that there was more I could bring to the table.  In the past I'd done the wholesaling, leasing, sales, investing, renovation project oversight, property management and so on.  This was the year to bring it all together.

So now I'm here - offering my services to you.  For a relatively small fee, you too can be a part of what I believe is an absolute game changer.  If you're interesting in or already invested in the Kansas City market (and you wish to continue)  - we should talk.   Members shall have access to the following services: Consulting, deal analysis, acquisitions, renovation project management, property management and more.

Reach out and contact me if you want to learn more.  We can talk shop and from there I'll send you my resume, information about my property management company, and details about the concierge program.  I'm looking forward to working with you!

2Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.