Potential Deal Seeking Investors

Potential Deal Seeking Investors

Luke TamezPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 3 votes

I have a spoke to a potential seller earlier this week,  they do not want to list their home but they want to sell the property cash and quick, I told them id reach out to investors I know.   Property is located off 1960 and Jones.  3 bed 2 bath around 1700 sf.   Seller said there are some repairs needed so I plan on going to the property tomorrow to check it out and see how serious it is,  since I found the deal I expect to be representing the buyer as their Realtor in this transaction.  If you are interested reach out. 

Seller is looking for $225 or more 
Comps are $270

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.