Pre-Foreclosures are UP....1hr Training Video on Pre-Foreclosures

HaveEducationWebinar
Classifieds

Pre-Foreclosures are UP....1hr Training Video on Pre-Foreclosures

Real Estate Coach · Riverside County, CA · Member since 2017 · 238 posts · 157 votes

For 10 years I've worked used pre-foreclosures to build my business.  I've taken my knowledge and experience using this lead source both as an investor and a realtor and created an online training that covers pretty much every aspect you can imagine.  It says Riverside CA in the location, but it covers the judicial and non-judicial foreclosure process which covers every state.

The link below offers a free 1hr training as a pre-cursor to the Masterclass I also offer, but even though the first hour is free, it's still packed with a lot of great information to learn about pre-foreclosure leads.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about pre-foreclosures or the course. 

https://www.preforeclosuresmasterclass.com/register?utm_source=bigger_pockets&utm_medium=organic_post&utm_campaign=webinar+

John

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.