Looking for lender that can do 2nd loan on a new construction

Looking for lender that can do 2nd loan on a new construction

Realtor · Tri-County Sacramento · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes

I am in the middle of a project and need a 2nd loan to complete a project.  The first is with US Bank at 3.5% so we don't want to refinance that loan and they won't offer 2nd in the middle of construction.  Please share contact information if know someone that you may have worked in the past.

Also, I am looking for DSCR loan for my airbnb property. I bought in June of 2022, it took 6 months to rehab and furnish the property and now ready to list the property on airbnb. I need to refinance my hard money loan to DSCR loan.

Thank you

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.