LETS GET TOGETHOR AND DO SOME DEALS!

LETS GET TOGETHOR AND DO SOME DEALS!

Robby SanchezPro Member
Inspector · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 109 posts · 40 votes

Hey everyone, I'm an army veteran, journeyman electrician and currently working on getting my home inspectors liscence. I started my RE journey a few months ago and have learned so much! If you're in my area and looking to partner up and work together on some deals let me know! I'm a hard worker and look forward to challenges!

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP! I'm in San Antonio...still active duty Air Force.

    I wish you all the best in your investing journey!

  • Robby SanchezPro Member
    OP
    Inspector · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 109 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    Thank you! I'm looking for multi families in San antonio! If you have any listings feel free to send them my way. If I win you win too!

  • Member since 2022 · 75 posts · 42 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robby Sanchez:

    Thank you! I'm looking for multi families in San antonio! If you have any listings feel free to send them my way. If I win you win too!

    Hey Robby! Can you send me more info about your MF criteria and your contact info?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.