Looking for a Buyer List!

Looking for a Buyer List!

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am a real estate investor based in California and I am currently looking to expand my buyers list. I am interested in connecting with buyers who are looking to purchase properties in the California area.

If you are a cash buyer or have access to funding, please feel free to reach out to me. I have access to a variety of properties including fix-and-flip projects, rental properties, and distressed properties.

I am also interested in connecting with other real estate investors and wholesalers who have properties available for sale. If you have a property that you are looking to sell, please feel free to contact me as well.

My goal is to build long-term relationships with buyers and sellers in the California area. If you are interested in working with me or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Greater Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hey Mark, let's connect. I have a property in Apple Valley, CA I'm looking to wholesale. Open to JV on it!

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Nimer Haider:

    Hey Mark, let's connect. I have a property in Apple Valley, CA I'm looking to wholesale. Open to JV on it!

     Hey Nimer, I have a few investor clients who are looking for off market fix and flips in the Inland Empire and High Desert. Let's connect!

  • Real Estate Agent · Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 105 votes
    3y

    I'm a local buyer in the IE and High Desert. Would love to speak with the two of you regarding your wholesale businesses and see what we can do to help each other. Please feel free to reach out! @Nimer Haider & @Mark Lojo

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.