Real Estate Agent · Worcester, MA · Member since 2018 · 518 posts · 410 votes
3y
@Rahul Munot all depends on the project you are looking to do, lots of good plumbers to fix things and different people if you want HVAC or want to install new. PM me if you need people
I have used 1896 plumbing and like them. I would at least get a quote from them. They are honest and reliable. Last time I went with the cheapest plumber they didn't finish the job or pull the permits they said they were going to pull.
Real Estate Agent · Worcester, MA · Member since 2018 · 518 posts · 410 votes
3y
@Rahul Munot all depends on the project you are looking to do, lots of good plumbers to fix things and different people if you want HVAC or want to install new. PM me if you need people
Investor · Worcester, MA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
@Andrew Orantes and @Rahul Munot - I own 24 units in Worcester and have some pretty reliable HVAC specialist and plumbers. Feel free to DM and I'll be happy to connect you with them.