Turnkey in Birmingham AL @ ~10%+ Cap Rates

Turnkey in Birmingham AL @ ~10%+ Cap Rates

Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes

Hello BP Community,

I have some turnkey properties I would like to sell. I'm interested in finding buyers or whole-sellers who can make a deal happen. I have had a continuous stream of properties through the past year or two and I'm looking for new life! Take a look at the link below and if interested, please follow up with me.

http://www.landlordinvestments.com/?page=properties

(assuming 10% management fee, actual annual taxes, $450 annual insurance premiums, and 10% repair)

I'm looking for cash buyers as a preference. Must close quick and hopefully have an appetite for an ongoing relationship!

I manage all properties with my property management company so all of the relationships continue to become stronger. Tenant and Investor alike.

Let me know if you have questions

Thanks in advance!

J Benoit

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.