Looking for investor/suggestion to help with first flip

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for investor/suggestion to help with first flip

Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 2 votes

I am looking for an investor to help finance a flip in Massachusetts. I am a GC and have been working for a couple Investors over the past couple years. I have done 6 flips in the last 2 years, the flips were not in my name so some HML do not count them as experience. I plan on doing majority of the rehab myself and only needed a few subcontractors for different trades. I will manage the day to day and budget.

I have an LLC formed and around 25-30k in available funds. I am looking for an investor to help cover the upfront cost of purchasing and hard money upfront costs. I have a few properties I have already walked and looking to put offers in.

First deal is 400k purchase price 70k rehab with an ARV of 635k

Another deal is 359k 85-90k rehab with an ARV of 635k as well.

Feel free to ask me any questions or offer any suggestions on how I can get over the hurdle of 70-80k upfront cost between down payment and closing. 

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.