Off market and pocket listings

San Antonio, TexasWantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Off market and pocket listings

Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 26 votes

ISO an investor interested in off market properties and pocket listings. I’m a realtor who comes across off market properties on a regular basis. I’m looking to expand my investor network.

I have homes suited for flips and rentals in a wide variety of different areas, conditions, and prices. I do require a signed buyer rep agreement for the specific properties I share. You don’t need to use me as your solo agent for another property, just the ones I find and share.

I work In the San Antonio, Austin, and Temple/Killeen markets

Please reach out if you’d like to chat about this.

1Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.