Connecting With Buyers Weekly in 2024!

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Connecting With Buyers Weekly in 2024!

Justin HillPro Member
Wholesaler · Lansing, MI · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 12 votes

Hello,

My name is Justin and I am looking to add hard money lenders and private money buyers and investors to my cash buyers list. I am a Wholesaler in Michigan and always find deals that need cash buyers. If you are looking to invest and have criteria or are open to new markets please fill out this short form (linked below) and I will send you my deals! Whether you are in Michigan, Georgia,  Florida, Ohio or other markets in the US I can find deals. Lets work together and start the 2024 year off strong!

Look forward to connecting. Feel free to send connection invites and inboxes as well!

Form link is located HERE.

2Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.