[ Developers ] 15-100+ Acres Off Market Land Around OKC

[ Developers ] 15-100+ Acres Off Market Land Around OKC

Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2022 · 17 posts · 5 votes

Hey hey! I'm an agent here in Oklahoma City. I have several sellers with pieces of off market land varying from 15 to 100+ acres available. If you're a developer looking to expand to a new state that's growing rapidly or if you're looking for land holdings that should appreciate fairly well over the next several years, we should connect.

Most of the land is zoned Ag, but some is zoned I-2. One is zoned residential. Most of them have at least one form of utilities already available. Let's make a deal (or several) happen!

1Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.