Background Checks for Hiring On-site Property Managers

Davenport, IowaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Background Checks for Hiring On-site Property Managers

Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 8 votes

I recently moved states for my primary W2, and I am looking for an on-site part-time PM for my short term rentals (property walkthroughs, inventory check, emergency support). I am curious what background check sites are used for hiring employees rather than tenants? Ideally this would be a service that charges per individual background directly to the applicant before hiring. 

As a side note, these are individuals who have already completed a video interview with me and consented to paying for a background check for the position and provided references. Since I am no longer in the area and do not have referrals for employees, this is my main driver for knowing more about the team I hire.

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.