STR in Seattle, do it yourself vs outsourcing to PM?

STR in Seattle, do it yourself vs outsourcing to PM?

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

New to investment and plan to do STR with my second house. For context, I have a full time job that takes up all of my work days so I'm thinking if I should manage the STR myself or outsource it to a PM. A few questions about the outsourcing option:

1. Do I have to obtain the same permits, namely Business license tax certificate, RRIO, STR regulatory license or that would be PM's responsibility?

2. Is it possible to do cost segregation for the STR house?

3. Any referrals of a good PM for STR?

Thanks a lot for your help!

0Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.