Looking for Flip properties in Florida

Looking for Flip properties in Florida

Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes

Looking to get into contact with wholesalers or realtors in the Florida area to discuss fix and flip properties. 

3Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    2y

    Hi Jessica!

    Are you looking for a fix & flip for yourself? I'm in touch with a ton of wholesalers & get sent off-market properties every day, so I'd be happy to keep an eye out for deals that fit your buybox if you send that over. 

    Have you ever used a mortgage calculator before? They are great tools to calculate profit margins on your fix and flips. Would be happy to show you how to use one if you are unfamiliar with them.

    Are you attending any local networking events? I'd recommend attending these, as you will find many wholesalers and agents at these events.

  • Investor · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Yes, I am in the market to find deals in Florida for fix and flip properties. I am familiar with some calculators, though always looking to build on any knowledge. I have attended a few. I would absolutely appreciate any recommendations. Thank you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.