Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
What's Next after Amber's $500k House Hack in Florida?

James Wise#1 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted May 4 2024, 05:41

House hacking is a great way to get started in real estate investing. House hacking allows investors to get started in the real estate business without having to put up a large down payment like they would have to do if they started with a traditional rental property. Not to mention, you've got to live somewhere so you may as well pay your own mortgage instead of your landlord's mortgage. What's next though? What should house hackers do after their house hack is done? After a successful $500,000 house hack Amber from Florida is thinking about quitting her job and becoming a full time real estate investor. During the 1,956th episode of The MLS Search & Analysis Show, real estate investing expert James Wise is discussing the risks involved in quitting your job to become a full time investor while also helping Amber plan her next out of state rental property investment after her successful $500,000 house hack in Florida.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

What's Next after Amber's $500k House Hack in Florida? | MLS Search & Analysis 1,956 - 2007 Natchez

CLICK HERE to talk to me about investing in real estate in the following cities.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Ozzie freak @Engelo Rumora on my Toledo deals. Ask him about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with that piece of man meat @Drew Sygit on my Detroit deals. Ask him about it.

CLICK HERE for Lender Financing

CLICK HERE for Seller Financing

CLICK HERE for General Contractor Referrals

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in Ohio &/or Detroit.

Offering
Cape Coral, Florida