Seeking Guidance: Need Help from an Experienced Airbnb Co-host

WantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Seeking Guidance: Need Help from an Experienced Airbnb Co-host

Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m eager to start my journey as an Airbnb co-host and am currently learning the ropes through YouTube videos and some purchased programs. However, I understand that hands-on experience is crucial in this field. Since finding a job without prior experience can be quite challenging, I’m reaching out to see if there’s an opportunity to assist an experienced co-host for free. In exchange, I’m more than willing to help with tasks such as guest communication and messaging. I would greatly appreciate any support or connections that could help me get started.

I really appreciate it.

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.