Recommendation for Real Estate Agent in NH

Recommendation for Real Estate Agent in NH

Real Estate Agent · Melrose, MA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 41 votes

Hey BP! I am a licensed Real Estate Agent in RI and MA. My wife and I currently own 4 investment properties, 14 units total. We live in MA and often vacation in NH and Maine. We are thinking of purchasing a lake home where we can vacation as well as AirBNB/ short term rent. Since I am not licensed in NH, I am looking for recommendations for a real estate agent that can set me up on MLS. I don't plan on purchasing until early next year, but want to begin the search. Thanks!

1Reply
19 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.