Off Market Olde Town Arvada 4 Unit (Two Side-By-Side Duplexes)

Denver, ColoradoHaveFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Off Market Olde Town Arvada 4 Unit (Two Side-By-Side Duplexes)

Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Two off market duplexes in Olde Town Arvada currently on the same lot, but could be split before purchase if desired.

I'm working on a new development on the vacant land south of these as well as renovating the SFR next door. The previous owner didn't want to split the land, but I'm not in the financial position to hang onto these and move forward with the development project.

All units are currently rented ($1,500, $1,400, $1,300, and $1,500/month).

I can pay a commission.

Will likely hit the market in mid-January.

Please reach out for additional pictures, the inspection report, and with any questions you have.

Jared Bandel

303-263-1739

[email protected]

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.