Looking for partners in portfolio deal

Looking for partners in portfolio deal

Brady DaileyPro Member
Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I currently have line on a 2.1 mil 40 bed, 20 bath portfolio deal that I interested in. I have 150K but need more to seal the deal. I am friends with the current owner. He is listing it publicly but for me he would be willing to work with me on the specifics of the property, such as retaining a partial ownership to reduce buy in needed, among other possibilities. I would very much prefer a local investors, as I do not wish to handle this one by myself. Someone who could co-manager the property with me. I could handle a majority of the management.

The portfolio consists of a 10 plex, a 6 plex, and a 4 plex. 

Almost all units have been recently remodeled. Roof & heating systems are either new or in great condition.

For those interested message me and I will send my rough analysis and the Zillow posting, He hasn't redone his pdf offering yet. 

0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.