Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2018 · 198 posts · 169 votes
All,
I am looking to sell an investment condo located in Washington, DC. I just made a larger acquisition and am looking to free up some capital to support the new acquisition.
The property is currently occupied with a respectful tenant who pays on time (lease runs through the end of July 2025). I purchased this asset in 2018 and completed a full renovation, which included: new hot water heater; all new appliances (fridge-which was just replaced again in 2024), stove, dishwasher; all new flooring (mixture of tile in kitchen and laminate plank flooring in all other areas); HVAC tune up; new 100 amp electrical panel; new bathroom including all plumbing fixtures, wall tile, and floor tile. The entire apartment was also repainted in 2024.
Monthly rent is $1,495 and the monthly HOA fee is $451 which includes water/sewer, trash, building maintenance, landscaping, and everything else pertaining to the building and common area upkeep. Electricity is separately metered and in tenant's name.
Asking $125,000 - please message me directly for more info and if you have more specific questions.