Looking to Shadow Experienced Flippers - Will Save You Money in Return!

Looking to Shadow Experienced Flippers - Will Save You Money in Return!

Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi BiggerPockets community!

I'm a licensed real estate agent in the Fort Gregg-Adams area (Chesterfield County, Prince George County, and Richmond, VA), looking to gain hands-on experience in real estate investing. Specifically, I'd love the opportunity to shadow an experienced investor who is actively flipping or looking for flip deals.

What I bring to the table:

✅ A fixed commission rate if you need my help to buy or sell, saving you money on your deals

✅ A realtor’s perspective on finding profitable flips and running comps

✅ A strong work ethic. I’m happy to assist in any way to learn the process firsthand

If you’re open to having someone shadow you (or know someone who might be), please reach out! I’d love to connect and see how I can provide value in return.

Jamaica Perry

The Wilson Group

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.