5 Plex for $400k. Would consider financing with large down payment

Houston, TexasHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

5 Plex for $400k. Would consider financing with large down payment

Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hey folks.  I have a property an hour north of Houston in Livingston TX.  It is a single level, 5 unit complex.  2bed/1ba units.  I also own the plot of land next to it, which would accommodate another 5 unit complex and the city is very welcoming to developers wanting to increase housing.  I would include the empty lot with the 5 plex.  The current rents are $650, $700, $790, $800, and we are currently processing an applicant for the 5th unit at $800/mo.  The renter at $650 is month to month and can be increased as seen fit by a new owner.

I currently have it listed with a local realtor at $400k.  I would carry shorter term contract with $200k down.

Thanks for your interest.

Steve

2Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • NJ · Member since 2024 · 207 posts · 91 votes
    1y

    If you want to email me the details, I'll send to some investors I know lookings for small multi-units! [email protected] 

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Thank you, Morgan.  I'll do that!

    Steve

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.